Age for Admission
: 3.6 yrs. to 4.6 on 31st
March of the year of joining
For subsequent classes add one year.
No student is admitted to Classes X and XII.
Admission to Class XI is based on the marks secured in the Class - X examination. Following streams are offered :
Each student will have to opt for ENGLISH & 4 ELECTIVE SUBJECTS out of the list of Subjects given below for the Stream he/she wishes to appear for at the +2 (I.S.C.) Examinations.
Percentage required for Admission to Various Streams :
- Science : 75%
- Commerce : 70%
- Humanities : 65%
Provisional Admission to Class - XI
Provisional Admission is granted to the students of Class-XI on the basis of pre-board result. The classes begin in the second or third week of June. In case, the student fails to secure the required percentage in the Board Examination, the provisional admission shall stand cancelled. The regular admission to Class-XI will be done in June after the declaration of Board result
Documents required for registration :
- *An attested copy of class X report card is to be submitted.
- *An attested copy of the Board Mark sheet has to be submitted while seeking admission in the month of June.
- School leaving certificate in original has to be submitted while seeking admission in the month of June.
- Migration certificate in original has to be submitted while seeking admission in the month of June.
- The school reserves the right to change the stream based on the performance of the child.
The original certificates have to be brought at the time of admission for verification by the school authorities
Upvan - IX : A written test is given to the students. The Syllabi for the test is given at the time of registration.